WHY IS IT NECESSARY
HIPO-OXI-1 OXYTERRA is a reliable device for prevention and rehabilitation after various diseases. The principle of operation of the device – sequential breathing of a depleted (hypoxia) and enriched (hyperoxia) respiratory mixture with oxygen. Such interval training forces your body to renew itself at the &lquo;cellular» level, while standing in a state of deep relaxation.
- Rejuvenation of the body at the cellular level.
- Metabolism acceleration, weight loss.
- Sleep Mode Restoration.
- Relief of pain, reduction of inflammation.
- Rapid regeneration after stress, improve the function of the nervous system.
- Formation of stress resistance.
- Improvement of blood microcirculation at all levels.
- Slowing the aging process (Antiage).
- Increase physical endurance and performance.
- Accelerated utilization of lactate.
- Normalization of blood pressure.
- Synthesis of endogenous antioxidants and Q10
- Accelerated adaptation after physical activity
- Significant improvement in athletic performance
- Rehabilitation after COVID-19
WHERE CAN I PRACTICE ON THE MACHINE?
We are a manufacturer of the devices and supply them to medical and health organizations. You can get respiratory training in organizations in your region, where there are our devices. Enter search terms with the keyword OXYTERRA and the name of your city;
THE PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION OF THE OXYTERRA APPARATUS
- Before starting the procedure, the patient is given a hypotest to determine individual sensitivity to hypoxia. Based on the test data, the device automatically calculates the recommended oxygen concentration for hypoxic training.
- The standard interval hypoxia-hyperoxia training regimen consists of five phases: 5 minutes of hypoxia and 3 minutes of hyperoxia for a total duration of 40 minutes.
- Adjustable therapeutic hypoxia (range 9 – 16% oxygen) alternates with subsequent hyperoxia (range 30 – 33% oxygen). The patient's condition is automatically monitored throughout the workout with constant updates of heart rate and blood oxygen levels. The device automatically increases the oxygen content of the inhaled gas mixture if the normative values are exceeded.
- The patient lies comfortably on the couch and breathes through a mask, a pulse oximeter is placed on the finger. Recovery and recuperation takes place without the slightest human involvement. All training parameters are displayed on the monitor of the device, including the current altitude value.
- Thanks to the availability of the manual mode setting function, a specialist can develop an individual hypoxia-hyperoxy therapy protocol for the most diverse patient groups – from the weakened after COVID-19 to athletes, children, young patients, as well as the elderly.
- The course consists of 10 to 20 workouts. It is recommended to repeat after 6 – 12 months;